Friday, April 1, 2011

April Fools

Well, I don't actually having anything for April Fools Day, but I couldn't come up with a title for this post, and since it's April 1 I thought why not. Yesterday, Sebastien let us borrow his SUV, which I'm very happy about. We decided to go to Ikea and see if the bed was still available. Unfortunately, the top mattress was gone. Why would they keep the frame and sell the top mattress? I have no idea. It didn't make sense to us either. If this was the standard bed I would say we could get any topper for it and there would be no problem. This is a round bed, and so you can imagine the problem. Not many places sell round beds or mattress toppers for round beds. I don't see how they are ever goin to sell it without the top mattress. It was dissapointing. Especially after waking up this morning to severe neck and lower back pain. Grrrrr

So, I got up and checked my emails today, and I got a few pics from the weekend away. I'm not sure who was taking the pics, but they are a little blurry. I'm going to post the pics with Griffen, but I've also thrown in pics of the band that played and Griffens Youth Minister.













No comments:

Post a Comment